Need Site Support?

Please contact the staff through the site's Contact Us form.

Housing at CBOLC FLW

KWelker
ArmyOCS.com Member

Housing at CBOLC FLW

Postby KWelker Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:59 pm

Can anyone attest to the type of living situation I can expect to receive at FLW. I'm TDY and anticipate on-post housing and am curious to the name of the building complex I'll be in and the type of amenities I can expect.

Thank you for the help,

2LT. Kyle Welker
DStephens
CPT
CPT

Postby DStephens Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:44 pm

You'll be staying in a hotel on post. It's nothing fancy but it isn't bad. Free continental breakfast, wifi, tv, and you have a maid that cleans up after you.
Herewulf
CPT
CPT

Postby Herewulf Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:37 pm

Don't listen to this guy. He had a house on post! Unlike the rest of us barracks rats. :P (Everything he said is true though).

You'll also get MTSS-5. So, you can eat for free in the DFAC 5 days a week if you want (you can pay the reasonable rates on weekends). Depending on which housing you get, you will either be within walking distance to the schoolhouse, a fair distance away, or all the way across post. In every case you will want a POV just because the post isn't very walkable in general. Most of the housing locations also have a fine drinking establishment nearby. Just don't be one of the LTs that ends his/her career there or because of it.
Delta Company, Class 003-12
roydlaw
2LT
2LT

Postby roydlaw Thu May 01, 2014 9:04 pm

I'm currently at EBOLC here at FLW. TDY can expect either Sturgis or Morelli heights. Morelli is closer to the schoolhouse and the NCO Academy DFAC.

Return to “Chemical”