Need Site Support?

Please contact the staff through the site's Contact Us form.

AG BOLC

Reptile8030
ArmyOCS.com Member

AG BOLC

Postby Reptile8030 Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:31 am

Any AG officers on here that could answer some questions please?
How long is BOLC and want do you do? Where do you live on fort Jackson during BOLC (not bringing family)?
When do you find out your assignment (what base your going to, 3 weeks out from end if ocs here)?
Recommended material to study ahead and or materials to have going into it?
dcol
2LT
2LT

Re: AG BOLC

Postby dcol Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:35 pm

You're going to have a hard time finding recent AGBOLC people. OCS typically allocates 1 slot per class, sometimes less, so they just aren't around in force like the rest of us.
I can't guarantee anything, but if you PM me a good e-mail address I can track down the candidate who branched AG for my class and forward your info to her.
We just graduated OCS 15DEC, so she would be snowbirding at Jackson or just getting started with her cycle at AGBOLC and have some current info.
sterl
CPT
CPT

Postby sterl Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:25 pm

There are still some of us old timers still hanging around. I did not branch AG out of OCS in 2007, however, I can still point you in the right direction. I attended AGCCC in 2012 so my information for what the AGBOLC officers go through may be dated, so, I've provide you a link that you can access that should provide better clarity on what goes on at this time. Just navigate the tabs on the site. Happy hunting.

http://www.ags.army.mil/

AGATW
Reptile8030
ArmyOCS.com Member

Postby Reptile8030 Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:26 pm

Thank you all, I appreciate it

Return to “Adjutant”