Need Site Support?

Please contact the staff through the site's Contact Us form.

OCS Package checklist

Where can I go? What will I do?
Raavalosc
ArmyOCS.com Member

OCS Package checklist

Postby Raavalosc Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:33 pm

Good day, i'm about to start my process to go OCS, my chain of command isfoing to support me, can somebody help me with the documents that i need in my package or what documents do i need to start my process application
Thanks!!
35FUSAR
1LT
1LT

Re: OCS Package checklist

Postby 35FUSAR Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:20 am

1) You are going to get lit up for not following Forum Protocol in regard to posting an SOP introduction.

2) Don't you have an Accessions/Recruiter contact to put your package together?
2a) I presume "Accessions" because you mentioned "chain of command"

3) Amazingly, there is an OCS check list (27 items) on the HRC website, but you need to log on via CAC to access it.
3a) I'm pretty sure you still need the Accessions Office to submit it up for you, and get you in front of a Board.

4) It's probably best for you to try and get mentorship from the most recent officer (LT's probably) you can find that mirrors your commission path. There are going to be hiccups, and if you are mentored by an officer who went the same commission path they will be more effective in your situation.
Zzekik
CPT
CPT

Postby Zzekik Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:28 am

Additionally, start using proper capitalization and punctuation.
"I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender."
Son of the Raven
MAJ and Administrator
MAJ and Administrator

Postby Son of the Raven Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:22 pm

Good day, i'm about to start my process to go OCS, my chain of command isfoing to support me, can somebody help me with the documents that i need in my package or what documents do i need to start my process application
Thanks!!
Welcome. Please go back and post the proper introduction that 35FUSAR mentioned. There is a stickie at the top of the introductions forum that shows what you need to include. Failure to comply with basic site rules will get you suspended and/or banned.
Son of the Raven
This means you can't drool in your notebook all week and pass. -- PhantomWarrior
When you can not change the facts; bend your attitude. -- Anonymous

Return to “Posts and Assignments”