Need Site Support?

Please contact the staff through the site's Contact Us form.

Always logged in as someone else, and error messages.

Do you have an idea of how to add to the site. Please post it here.
Details
2LT
2LT

Always logged in as someone else, and error messages.

Postby Details Fri May 22, 2015 3:21 pm

Every time I have visited this site in the past year or so, upon entering the site before logging on, I will get the message, "Welcome (insert another members username)". For instance, my username is Details, but it will say, "Welcome Kryptik!".

After logging out as that user and successfully entering my username and password, I will get the message:
"Warning: ereg() [function.ereg]: REG_ERANGE in /home/armyocs/public_html/modules/Your_Account/index.php on line 24"

And if I click any link on the left side of the screen, ie: forums, I will be logged out immediately. The only way around this, and the only way for me to access this site upon logging on is clicking the home icon directly that appears on the middle of the screen after you login. Only after I click an icon from the main screen first, am I able to correctly click the links on the left site of the screen.

Just figured I would throw that out there, other than that, great site.
PhantomWarrior
Veteran

Postby PhantomWarrior Fri May 22, 2015 3:26 pm

This has been an ongoing problem. There are some major updates that are going to be made to the site over the next few months that should be a major improvement in reliability and ease of use.

Edit To Add: Details here...

http://armyocs.com/modules.php?name=For ... ht=#334017
scjohnny
CPT
CPT

Postby scjohnny Wed May 27, 2015 10:07 am

I just get access denied on that link (Like I do about 20% of the stuff on here).

The really cool part of the movie was when I was logged in as DavidE, and didn't realize it, until I was in his private messages. I think he quit the site because of this bug.
Son of the Raven
MAJ and Administrator
MAJ and Administrator

Postby Son of the Raven Wed May 27, 2015 1:31 pm

I am sorry for the inconvenience. As PW said, we are working on the next generation of the site.
Son of the Raven
This means you can't drool in your notebook all week and pass. -- PhantomWarrior
When you can not change the facts; bend your attitude. -- Anonymous

Return to “Suggestion Box”