Need Site Support?

Please contact the staff through the site's Contact Us form.

kuuipo1920 - Army Enlisted Applicants

Post an introduction and tell us about yourself. This is the first place you post IAW with Site Rules.
kuuipo1920
ArmyOCS.com Member

kuuipo1920 - Army Enlisted Applicants

Postby kuuipo1920 Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:40 am

Army Enlisted Applicants

1) Username - kuuipo1920

2) Hometown - Brookhaven, MS by way of New Orleans, LA

3) Military Experience (Rank, MOS, TIS) - SSG (AD), 68K, 7 years

4) Age - 31

5) School - Undergrad – University of Mississippi (Ole Miss); Grad – Troy University

6) Major - Undergrad – Business Administration; Grad – Sports & Fitness Management

7) Minor - Undergrad – Human Resource Management; Grad - Coaching

8) Progress Towards Graduation - Completed Undergrad; Currently have 4 classes and Comp Exam remaining before completing my master’s degree

9) GPA - Undergrad – 3.40; Grad – 3.25

10) Sports - Track & Field (High School, College, & Professionally)

11) Activities - Running, working out, cross-stitching, traveling, eating, and sleeping

12) APFT - 292 as of 08 Jan 2018

13) Why I Want to be an Army Officer - I want to be an Army Officer to serve as an example, both to my Soldiers and to my community at large, of what is possible with a little determination. I have always had a drive and desire to set and uphold high standards of myself and others. I believe that becoming an Officer gives me the perfect opportunity to meet many of those standards, as well as my life goals and aspirations. As an Officer, I look forward to challenges, personal growth, and making the most of my opportunities.

14) Possible Branch Interest (i.e. Infantry, Aviation, Signal Corps) - Adjutant General (AG), Finance (FI), Field Artillery (FA)

15) Current Progress Towards Application - Waiting for S-1 to submit my completed packet to HRC and to receive status on my Age & Medical waiver

16) Component Applying For (Regular Army [Active Duty], Army Reserve, National Guard) - Regular Army [Active Duty]
kuuipo1920
ArmyOCS.com Member

Re: kuuipo1920 - Army Enlisted Applicants

Postby kuuipo1920 Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:59 pm

Update on my packet...

Packet has been submitted for the 21 - 25 May Board. Medical waiver is with Surgeon's Office and Age waiver is with G-1.

Sitting by waiting for status updates.

Return to “Introductions”