1) Username - Jon_Foos
2) Hometown - St. Louis, MO
3) Military Experience (Rank, MOS, TIS) - SPC/E-4, 52D Power Generator Repair, 3 yrs Active Duty/ 2 yrs Reserve
4) Age - 33
5) School - Grantham University
6) Major - Human Resource Management
7) Minor -
8) Progress Towards Graduation - Two weeks left.
9) GPA - 3.60
10) Sports -
11) Activities - Hiking, camping, Asst Scout Master Boy Scouts, Volunteering at my church.
12) APFT - 210
13) Why I Want to be a Army Officer - I want to be a mentor, role model, and leader of soldiers. Also I need the new challenges that are faced with every position for personal growth. "Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." — T. S. Eliot
14) Possible Branch Interest (i.e. Infantry, Aviation, Signal Corps) - Quartermaster, Transportation, Adjutant General
15) Current Progress Towards Application - I still need to take the physical and go to the Board.
16) Component Applying For (Regular Army [Active Duty], Army Reserve, National Guard) - Army Reserve
Post an introduction and tell us about yourself. This is the first place you post IAW with Site Rules.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests