Need Site Support?

Please contact the staff through the site's Contact Us form.

RobertsFred

Post an introduction and tell us about yourself. This is the first place you post IAW with Site Rules.
RobertsFred
ArmyOCS.com Member

RobertsFred

Postby RobertsFred Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:14 pm

College Op Applicants (including non-Army prior\in-service)
1) Username - Robertsfred

2) Hometown - Green Bay, WI

3) Military Experience (Rank, MOS, TIS) - N/A

4) Age - 23

5) School - Michigan Technological University

6) Major - Social Sciences

7) Minor - N/A

8) Progress Towards Graduation - B.S. received in Fall 2017

9) GPA - 3.50

10) Sports - Hockey, Roller Hockey, 2 years NCRHA (National Collegiate Roller Hockey Association).

11) Activities -

12) APFT - 278

13) Why I Want to be a Army Officer - I want to be an officer to lead by example. I enjoy finding what motivates people, and to do the best of their ability. Along with this, I want to help develop soldiers in their personal and professional lives. I enjoy receiving a task, creating a plan to accomplish that task, and executing that plan. I enjoy challenges, and I believe that being in a leadership position in the United States Army will give me the challenge I seek.

14) Possible Branch Interest (i.e. Infantry, Aviation, Signal Corps) - Infantry, Field Artillery, Armor

15) Current Progress Towards Application - Selected, contract signed.

16) Component Applying For (Regular Army [Active Duty], Army Reserve, National Guard) - Regular Army

17) Additional Comments - I have been planning on joining the Army for the last 3 years. It is something I have always wanted to do. Recently caused a minor injury from training that has pushed my ship date back. Only a minor set back that will allow me to fully heal, and perform at my best.

Return to “Introductions”